cairo, Cairo Governorate, 11431
Founded in the year 1986, the first ever medical facility of its kind for infertility treatment to be established in Egypt. We have been putting a smile on the faces of thousands of couples over the past three decades. The center is a modern facility located in the lovely district of Maadi, within reach from almost any where in EGYPT. Our staff are comprised of experts in the field of in vitro fertilization, supported by a well trained team of over 120 members working together to ensure the best possible quality to our patients. Not only do we offer medical services to our patients, but we act as consultants in sharing the expertise we have with those eager to know more. In our quest for delivering the best service for our patients, we adopted quality assurance policies within our organization and we obtained the ISO 9001: 2008 and we are the first (and so far the only) IVF center in Egypt to obtain the ISO in scientific research in our field.
The Egyptian IVF-ET Centre is one of the first two fertility centers in the region, a project undertaken in 1986 by world renowned gynecologists Prof. Mohamed Aboulghar, Prof. Gamal Serour and Dr. Ragaa Mansour. As Egypt’s first fertility facility, its highly skilled team has gained unparalleled experience in treating various fertility problems and contributed to international research in reproductive medicine; hence, the Egyptian IVF-ET Centre has attained an international repute and has been attracting patients from all over the world. The facility has been helping thousands of families in Egypt and worldwide for almost three decades now. The Egyptian IVF-ET does not only offer the knowledge and expertise of its prominent physicians but operates at high technological and ethical standards. A modern facility located in the serene neighborhood of Maadi in the suburbs of Cairo, the centre is accessible to patients travelling from all over the country. Our staff includes pioneers in the field of IVF as well as a team of a 119 talented and trained medical personnel available to help you. Our services vary from consultation, offering advice and explanations to full medical intervention. In our quest for a better service to our patients we applied for the quality assurance policies and obtained the ISO 9001: 2008 and are proud to announce that we are the first, and so far the only, place in Egypt to have received the ISO for scientific research in fertility.
The mission of The Egyptian IVF-ET Center is to help infertile couples achieve their hope of conception in a safe and scientifically effective way, thus we aim to:
1. Employ compassion as well as innovation in providing cost-effective treatment that is compliant with the highest international standards (scientific, educational , technological and clinical).
2. Offer a range of fertility treatments selected according to the best interest of our patients’ health and well-being.
3. Provide clinically tested and scientifically based treatments to our patients.
4. Commit to constant research in the field of infertility and assisted reproduction to optimize the outcome for our patients.
5. Achieve our goal through the knowledge, expertise and dedication of our highly trained staff along with the application of teamwork.
6. Utilize technology to communicate information as an integral component of our patient care system.
7. Ensure the highest level of technical performance through exchange of data and provision of scientific research updates during regular staff meetings. We ensure that members of our team participate in international scientific conferences where our work is presented and discussed.
8. Make latest scientific publications in the field of reproductive technology immediately accessible to team members, to optimize technological application in our procedures.
9. Maintain strong ties and communication with other organizations involved in the field, both regional and international e.g Egyptian Fertility Society, Middle East Fertility Society, European Society of human reproduction and embryology ESHRE, and the American Society of reproduction medicine ASRM.The center and its founders ( Prof Mohamed Aboulghar , Prof Gamal Aboulserour, Dr Ragaa Mansour) have participated and organised multiple workshops and pre congress courses in clinical IVF & embryology aimed at training and education of doctors and lab specialists working the field .
10. Quality assurance of all our practices including clinics, operating rooms, sterilization, chemical and embryology lab specifications through accreditation by the ISO 9001:2008.
11. Take into consideration societal pressures and sensitivities while pertaining to internationally recognized moral standards.
12. Provide a friendly and stress-free environment where patients are safely led through their procedures.
13. The Egyptian IVF Center has recently in the last 3 years given the opportunity for training of young doctors through allowing them to attend the clinics of all our staff to gain experience in counseling and managing cases candidate for IVF and infertility management, in addition to yearly scientific meetings including educational lectures presented by our founders and clinicians.
The Egyptian IVF-ET Center strives to remain the largest and most important IVF center in Egypt aiming to maintain the highest success rate in IVF cycles and research in the field of the assisted reproduction.